"Whether you are looking to augment your current staff with temporary (contract) IT personnel, or you are in need of recruiting experts to help you attract qualified technical talent, the team at I.T. Staffing can work with you to source the right candidate for your needs.
We source a wide range of IT experts including Software Developers, Network / Infrastructure Engineers, Database Administrators, IT Security, Business Analysts, Technical Writers and Executives / mid-level managers.
In addition to IT, we recruit Accounting / Finance, Supply Chain / Procurement and Management professionals.
We handle the sourcing, screening, paperwork, initial interviews and background screening services and present you with only well qualified candidates."
• Complete on boarding process with hired candidates including; I9s, W4s, confidentiality agreements, drug testing, background checks, and worker’s compensation
• Negotiate fee agreements with clients
• Negotiate pay rates for employees
• Conduct searches through ATS (Exelare) and other internet searches including; Monster, Linkedin, Theladders, etc.
• Prioritize resumes on the basis of skill and experience level
• Adjust resumes to better show relevant skills and look more professional
• Perform cold and warm calls daily
• Interview and submit appropriate candidates to clients directly or through IQNavigator
• Coordinate interviews with hiring managers
• Conduct reference checks
• Post jobs, both technical and non-technical, on internal website and other external websites
• Generate candidate referrals and client manager leads
• Candidate market to existing and potential clients
• Payroll for contract employees using Quickbooks
• Administrative duties including personnel and vendor files, answering multi-line phone, etc.
• Review all online applicants and respond accordingly
• Greet all incoming applicants and give them correct paperwork
• Run background checks on all applicants; if background does not meet standards, let applicant know gently but firmly that we will not be able to work with them
• Review, adjust, and improve resumes, using Microsoft Word, for all applicants to better help their chances of being hired for a position
• After applicant is finished with paperwork (including I9, W4, etc.), complete all paperwork and file correctly
• Run drug screen on all new hires (drug tests are urinalysis performed in house)
• Communicate with all clients on a daily basis to ensure a good relationship
• Complete quality check calls on all new and existing employees
• Solve any problem that client or associate may have with urgency and efficiency
• Take new job orders from new and existing clients accurately in our online system Q4 and post them on various job and multimedia sites
• Recruit with urgency to fill job orders as quickly as possible to maintain clients expectations
• Interview all potential new hires
• Make Microsoft Excel spreadsheet to keep track of all candidates that have not been placed so as to easily access them
• Send most placeable candidates to clients and potential new clients
• Telemarket to potential clients to try to gain new business
• Payroll for all employees using Quest4 (company software) and Excel
• Manage all clients and cross-sell services to keep retention of current clients
• Take orders from guests and make sure it is correct as to ensure customer satisfaction
• Communicate with other servers and managers
• Have complete knowledge of POSi computer system
• Garnish food correctly
Recruiters can earn a spot on the directory with 200+ followers on Oilpro, earning them increased exposure to relevant job seekers.
Oilpro Moderator Achievement
This privilege is awarded to select members who have demonstrated an outstanding commitment to the industry. Additionally, Oilpro moderators will have proven track records of dedicated and responsible engagement in Oilpro's sharing forums.
Moderators are granted specific controls for managing submissions and comments on Oilpro. They can remove or edit content when inappropriate, flag member accounts for review by staff, and message any member regarding submissions. They help Oilpro forums stay clean, relevant, and up-to-date.
The following areas of Oilpro (including comment sections) can be updated by moderators:
Oilpro is the professional network built for the oil and gas industry.
Connect with colleagues, keep up with industry trends, and discover how Oilpro can increase your industry
influence. Learn more and join us today.