Performance Search Group is, a division of Career Partners International – Houston, is a full service
talent optimization solutions consulting firm with over 25 years’ experience. Partnering with client
organizations, CPI – Houston facilitates alignment of talent and business strategies, engagement,
retention, and culture transformation.
Founded and led consulting firm focusing on organization assessment and executive coaching.
• As HR / OD Subject Matter Expert with international airline consultancy, restructured HR processes in privatization of government-owned Middle Eastern airline.
• Reviewed organization and compensation structures for US-based global training company to re-align and engage trainers to increase their effectiveness.
• Developed and led team building and strategic planning workshop, which established new medical practice and enabled firm to grow 50% in 2 years.
• As invited speaker, delivered educational presentations on work, compensation and change to national and regional conferences and seminars, generating new business leads.
• Successfully piloted innovative classification & compensation system with major company.
• Key contributor to major technology company, in preparation of response to RFP for multi-million dollar international consulting engagement.
• Re-wrote more than 50 resumes for global consulting division, with consistent look and feel, for use in client proposals.
Sourcing for engineer, contracts, scheduler, SME, trainer, technical writer positions in oil & gas, mining, construction. Providing a tightly integrated suite of services, including recruitment, immigration, and relocation to help companies fill positions in Australia, the US and Canada with skilled trades and professionals for long-term and contract roles, in the energy sector.
Provided coaching to executives enable leadership development, and to executives, managers and professionals, engaged in career transition.
• Coached and trained more than 1,000 executives and professionals in career transition, equipping them to rapidly make the right career move.
• Carried average case load of more than 100 candidates at any one time.
• Took initiative to develop and facilitate training on use of social networking, which enabled candidates to connect with decision makers as vital component of job search.
Recruiters can earn a spot on the directory with 200+ followers on Oilpro, earning them increased exposure to relevant job seekers.
Oilpro Moderator Achievement
This privilege is awarded to select members who have demonstrated an outstanding commitment to the industry. Additionally, Oilpro moderators will have proven track records of dedicated and responsible engagement in Oilpro's sharing forums.
Moderators are granted specific controls for managing submissions and comments on Oilpro. They can remove or edit content when inappropriate, flag member accounts for review by staff, and message any member regarding submissions. They help Oilpro forums stay clean, relevant, and up-to-date.
The following areas of Oilpro (including comment sections) can be updated by moderators:
Oilpro is the professional network built for the oil and gas industry.
Connect with colleagues, keep up with industry trends, and discover how Oilpro can increase your industry
influence. Learn more and join us today.